In today’s life,science has developed a lot and had introduced a bulk of new innovations for us. It makes our life easier but also reducing the time of small intervals in between their working hours. It leads to have more stress on the humans which causes many harmful diseases such as cancer, heart diseases and increased cholesterol in them. If we talk about our heart. Its shape is like that of pear, it doesn’t weighs more than a pound and just a little more bigger in size than a human fist. It is counted in one of the most important organs of the body because it supplies pure and oxygenated blood to the whole body.
1. Always have routine check-ups between an equal time of intervals from the doctor who knows about your overall health.
2. inquire your health by having a test of inflammation, diabetes, heart diseases, increased cholesterol, triglycerides and hyperlipidemia etc.
3. If your age is above 40 years, then you must get a baseline echocardiogram from a patented sonographer.
4. Never skip your breakfast, as it is the most essential meal of your day because the breakfast will only give you the whole day energy to work actively.
5. Always include a green leafy vegetable or fruits in at least one meal of your day which contain lean protein, poly saturated and monosaturated fats and fibers which should be low in sugar and saturated fats.
6. A proper weight should be maintained by you to stay healthy.
7. You should reducing the consumption of alcohol regularly.
8. Never adopt the habit of smoking in your life as it is one of the most hazardous things.
9. You should bind a habit of regular exercise,at least three days a week as it will help your heart rate to reach at a cardio work out level.
10. Allow your body and mind to some rest for a few time during the whole day.