Many time when we try to create an Image, Banner, and Posters we Google it to get some idea and luckily much time we get precisely the same kind of piece of art. But unfortunately, we won’t get the exact font to make our banner look equally impressive as we get from the internet. Identifying which font is used on an image is an incredibly useful trick that everyone should know. Luckily it’s not like a rocket science by following some simple steps we can get the same font used in the image.
How to identify fonts in an image
- Download the image or copy the image URL.
- Now Visit Font Squirrel website.
- Click Upload image if you have the photo on your computer. If not, click an image URL and paste the URL.
- Now crop the image to highlight the text on the image. Mostly drag the blue borders so that the box covers only the text on the image.
- Now click Matcherate It.
- You will see a bunch of options below the image. You can select the correct font and either download or purchase it from the websites mentioned there. Select Font Squirrel below the picture to see only free fonts.