The Worst 16 Tweets Of All Time
It was only on the last Monday that the US Airways made a blunder by replying to a tweet of customer that posted a picture of a sex act using the toy plane. This was embarrassing to say the least and the tweet remained online for hours before it was finally removed. In those hours, the twitter population celebrated the folly of the brand and at the same time, also felt embarrassed for the same.
If we consider all the tweets so far, this was the worst of them. However, we cannot say that the US Airways tweet has won the competition with a fair margin. It has a tough competition with some others that are also known as the most bizarre acts of all time. Twitter can be a pool of racist jokes and other thoughtless talks apart from being a great platform for celebs and others to share their views and be followed.
We will now talk about the most horrible and embarrassing tweets that have surfaced on the social media. This list should bug you up and make you aware of always thinking twice before launching your tweet online and embarrass the whole community.
1. A news anchor who made a joke about six people being shot.
3. Kenneth Cole’s attempt to fuse his spring line and the 2013 Egyptian Revolution into one tweet.
4. Entenmann’s reckless tweet surfing.
5. Home Depot’s racist college football celebration.
6. Jokes about people drowning during the Japanese tsunami from comedian and Aflac spokesman Gilbert Gottfried.
8. Amanda Bynes’ very … aggressive pickup line, written just for Drake.
10. Justine Sacco’s AIDS “joke.”
11. Geraldo Rivera’s drunken, shirtless selfie.
Few more random hilarious tweet by random people !!!