The very best of Pop Songs for 2013
Pop song is one of the majorly famous genres these days, with kids and adults alike flocking to it in uncountable numbers. Pop artists like Miley, Maroon, Taylor, Pink, Selena, Rihanna, etc. are hitting it big time. Pop music is originally derived from the abbreviation of “popular”. Pop music borrows elements from other styles including urban, dance, rock, Latin and country while managing to maintain its own core and unique elements which distinguish pop. Usually pop songs are around three to four minutes, and follow the verse-chorus structure. Pop songs are usually very dance-able because of the use choruses, melodic tunes, and catchy tunes or phrases.
Due to its popularity, it’s not surprising to see many pop songs being released in 2013. Every music lover should at least give this genre a try. It’s quite versatile and sure to catch ears of every kind. Michael Jackson and Madonna are the unparalleled stars of pop; everyone must have heard and liked at least a couple of songs at some points in their lives.
The latest releases which are swarming the pop market this year have been listed below (in no particular order). Try them out to experience the pop music of 2013 and feel rejuvenated, because as already said, these songs are very dance-able, not to mention fresh and enticing.
1. Taylor Swift – “I Knew You Were Trouble”
2. will.i.am featuring Britney Spears – “Scream and Shout”
3. Pitbull featuring TJR – “Don’t Stop the Party”
4. Swedish House Mafia featuring John Martin – “Don’t You Worry Child”
5. One Direction – “Little Things”
6. Ke$ha – “C’mon”
7. Pink – “Try”
8. Maroon 5 – “Daylight”
9. Bruno Mars – “When I Was Your Man”
10. Rihanna Featuring Mikky Ekko – “ Stay”
11. Swedish House Mafia featuring John Martin – “Don’t You Worry Child”
12. Bruno Mars – “Locked Out of Heaven”
13. Alicia Keys feat. Nicki Minaj – “Girl on Fire’”
14. Justin Bieber Featuring Nicki Minaj – “Beauty And A Beat”
15. Demi lovato – “Heart Attack”
That’s the list as of April 1st (no, it’s not an April fool list). Thrash around to the music this month, and stay tuned for the list’s update next month. It’s party time!