Hair Problems? 8 Best Solutions And Tips To Prevent Hair Loss
Hair fall is not remained to men which usually occur after a particular time period, but now you can see this growing in women too and is rising at a fast pace. Today, women are not getting their desired hair length even after using expensive hair products and a considerable amount of care. If you are also a one who may is suffering from this problem, then below are the best common ways to control hair fall:-
1. Hot oil massage:- Just washing and doing conditioning can not do a lot for your hair. Combing your hair in various directions can only provokes the blood flow. The thing you need is hot oil massage to arouse the hair follicles and to enhance the hair growth. There are n number of essential oils available in the market that ensure to control the hair fall and do a lot for hair growth along with adding a relaxing massage.
2. Avoid stress:- Today both and women do have a question in their mind that why they go gray at young ages or face heavy hair fall? To avoid hair fall problem, the first thing you need to do is avoid keeping stress. Have a relaxing hair massage, when you are in stress as it is the common problem of hair fall.
3. Healthy diet:- A healthy diet allows you prevent hair fall. You must have seen that people suffering from this problem ate sea food and protein as they give a luster look to your hair along with a glowing skin. Doctors also recommend this to have a healthy and a nutritious diet as lack of nutrition in our body leads to hair fall.
4. Utilization of natural herbs:- Home remedies can also do a lot for this hair fall problem. You can apply Amla powder, tea tree oil, yoghurt serum and many more to maintain the shine and smoothness of your hair. Tea tree oil also prevent bacteria from roots of hair and helps in hair growth.
5. Avoid hot water hair bath:- Hot water breaks the follicles of hair and reduce the natural oil of scalp. It is highly advisable not to wash hair with warm water so that pores may not get open as it may results in extreme hair fall.
6. Hydrate your body:- Water is highly essential for the human body. Dry skin means dry scalp? You must drink appropriate amount of water as if you keeps your body hydrated from inside, then certainly within the shortest time span, you will see a difference.
7. Do not try harmful chemicals on hair:- Avoid streaking, serums, coloring or treatments like re bonding, straightening as this may weaken your hair. You will certainly do not believe that with these chemicals hoe easily you will start losing your hair. Hair colors and products used in the re-bonding process do includes a lot of harmful chemicals which certainly stops the growth of hair.
8. Give extreme care to your hair:- Do not comb your hair in a rough manner. Do not make your hair twist, turn or tug as this may weaken the roots of hair which results in hair fall. It is advisable to comb your hair from end to upwards direction.