5 most famous TV series actors (male)
Most of us watch TV series more than the Hollywood films. Doesn’t it make you curious so as to who are rocking up the TV series Best Actor chart?? Fret not, here are our top 5 choices of the actors currently starring in one or more series. The rest you may decide.
1. Neil Patrick Harris:
- Born on June 15, 1973 (Age 39 years old).
- He is an American singer, director, actor & magician at the same time.
- Played vibrant roles in TV series like Doogie Howser, M.D., How I Met Your Mother, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog.
- Acted in several films such as The Smurfs, The Muppets, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs etc. He was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in September 2011.
- Harris is openly gay with partner David Burtka.
- Most renowned character played by him is the womanizing Barney Stinson in ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
Words cannot describe how much he is loved by his fan-base. He has a loveable talent of making legendary expressions in the most stunning way. Even his acting is top-notch. No doubt you will find yourself falling in love with each and every character he has played so far.
2. Stephen Amell:
- Born on May 8, 1981 (Age 31 years old).
- He is a Canadian actor.
- Played roles in hit TV series such as Da Kink in My Hair, Heartland, The Vampire Diaries, Rent-A-Goalie and Arrow.
- Currently staring as Oliver Queen in the TV series ‘Arrow’.
- Amell married actress/model Cassandra Jean on December 25, 2012.
He’s known to make extremely cute brilliant facial expressions which makes his fans go gaga over him. Although new to stardom, he’s rocketing up the celebrity countdown pretty fast (and this has got nothing to do with his hot looks! *winks*)
3. Jensen Ackles:
- Born on March 1, 1978 (Age 35 years old).
- He’s an American actor and director.
- Worked in outstanding TV series, few of which are Days of our Lives, Dark Angel, Smallville, Supernatural.
- Starred in several films like My Bloody Valentine 3D, Batman: Under the Red Hood.
- Currently starring in ‘Supernatural’ as Dean Winchester.
- He’s married to gymnast Danneel Harris.
He has the ultimate talent when it comes to facial acting, ie, making face expressions! From extremely funny (guaranteed to choke you of laughter) to heart-breaking sad (you don’t need to know the reason to shed a tear with him) expressions, he can pull off every look and what not.
4- Wentworth Miller:
- Born on June 2, 1972 (Age 40 years old).
- He’s an English actor, model, screen-writer & producer.
- He rose to sudden stardom for his role as Michael Scofield in the Fox Network television series ‘Prison Break’.
- Worked in several films such as Resident Evil: Retribution, Resident Evil: Afterlife, Prison Break: The Final Break, Underworld.
He’s the most sought out and adored character in Prison Break. He made his screenwriting debut with the 2013 horror film ‘Stoker’. His facial features are so sharp that it makes it easy for him to don any look. With his presence on the sets, the TRP of that particular series are boosted up like nothing ever seen before.
5- Jim Parsons:
- Born on March 24, 1973 (Age 40 years old)
- He’s an American actor.
- He is best known for his role as Sheldon Cooper on the ‘The Big Bang Theory’.
- Worked in several movies such as The Muppets, Gardener of Eden, The Big Year.
He’s a very prolific actor. He has received several awards for his performance, including the Television Critics Association award for the highest individual achievements in comedy. His acting is unlike anyone ever; no one can copy it or stop themselves from cracking up seeing his witty humor.