19 Couple Costumes For Halloween Inspired By Movies
Dressing up in matching costume is a lot of hassle and at times you can end up looking like a bunch of idiots. However, if you have got it right, then people will literally bow to you. Here are a few of them who are winners hands down!
1. Basketball is always the way to go! You have a winner couple in Bugs and Lola!
2. Oh! They will cast you away in their charming spells. Aren’t they amazing?
3. Humorous scary is the new scary, isn’t it?
4. No, it isn’t because the new scary is the geeky scary!
5. This is a fairytale. A butterfly and a butterfly catcher!
6. The new ugly ducklings in the family!
7. This is how you do your birthday on Halloween
8. The ghosts are very sexy; what with the man and the bottle!
9. Everyone wants lifeguards like those, right?
10. The painter and the painting coming to life. Scary, no?
11. Injured, crazy, ghosts! They play their parts perfectly well.
12. Hands down winners! Scary to the T! That is how you do a mimic of American Horror Story, period.
13. Minions! Enough said!
14. Ox and the farmer! The blue ox just got very very sexy.
15. The cadet and the flower girl. Oh do they make a couple! The moon did rise in the kingdom we say!
16. Doctor who? Doctor ghost!
17. Who said casual ghosts aren’t scary? Dougie Doug!
18. They got pawned! That is just how you put together 30 Rock and Parks & Rec!
19. Jack and Coke.