18 Of The Creepiest Song Titles Ever
We all have heard uncountable songs in our lifetime. However, ever wondered that how creepy few of these song titles can actually be if deeply interpreted the other way round? Here’s a list of the absolute ickiest, ‘double-faced’ song titles, broken down by the artist’s name.
Death Metal music is not even included in this list because most of the songs belonging to that genre are auto-CREEPY! For instance, this song title can send shivers down your spine – ‘Chased Through The Woods By A Rapist’ – Waking The Cadaver.
1. “Two Lovely Black Eyes” Charles Coborn-
What is lovelier than witnessing a woman with 2 swollen up black eyes? Well Coborn finds it lovely anyway.
2. “Don’t Let Daddy Kiss Me” Motorhead-
A well suited title for a song on child molestation; very apt title indeed.
3. “Don’t Eat Stuff Off The Sidewalk” The Cramps-
Yeah like that’s something we have never heard of? Everyone’s parent tells us these basic common sense things right when we are one or two years old.
4. “It’s Raining Men” The Weather Girls-
Anybody has any idea so as to who are these men being referred here? My answer is the same. NO! It would be really scary to see men raining instead of water.
5. “You’re the Reason Our Kids are So Ugly” Loretta Lynn-
Nice way to put off blame from oneself for having ugly kids by writing such weird titles. You are doing it right Lynn.
6. “How Can You Believe Me When I Say I Love You When You Know I’ve Been a Liar All My Life?” Fred Astaire & Jane Powell-
What you’re thinking right now is true. This song title actually holds a record for the longest song title ever in all MGM industry.
7. “I’ve Been Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart” Johnny Cash-
What a nice way to admit being dumped by your lover. However it is not one of the brightest titles by Cash.
8. “If My Nose were Running Money, I’d Blow It All on You” Aaron Wilburn-
This would be the only time we wouldn’t mind someone blowing off their nose into us, right?
9. “Ha Ha You’re Dead” Green Day-
We didn’t know it was a laughing matter if someone was dead. Bold title, to say the least.
10. “Don’t Stand So Close To Me” The Police-
This song is definitely for all those girls who have had strange rubbing and touching encounters with guys in trains and other crowded places.
11. “One Less Lonely Girl” Justin Bieber-
Sounds like Justin just killed one lonely girl.
12. “Only the Good Die Young” Billy Joel-
Alternate title “All Old are bad asses.”
13. “I Love You . . . I’ll Kill You” Enigma-
The creepy part about this title is that it is sung by Enigma. These people might actually kill you; though on a massage table most probably.
14. “Monkey Gone to Heaven” The Pixies-
Great news for the monkey family – heaven is accepting monkeys as well now.
15. “Girl, You’ll Be A Woman Soon” Urge Overkill-
This one made me laugh. The popular meme which goes ‘You Don’t Say?’ is very suitable here.
16. “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” The Beatles-
Is it even remotely possible in the real world? A guitar weeping for real? Never heard of that.
17. “Beautiful Monster” Ne-Yo-
Maybe it was too hard for the singer to decide whether to have a beautiful or ugly song title. We would also love to meet a monster, which is beautiful, won’t we?
18. “Her Teeth Were Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure” Lubbock-
Solid insult. We pity the poor girl to whom this song was dedicated to.
So with that we complete a very creepy list, a rare task indeed. Now just keep your fingers crossed and hope all the current song writers are not coming up with any new boggling and mind-wrecking titles!